Thursday, January 7, 2010

The Beginning Of A Work At Home Experiment !

OK ! So here it goes !

This is the very beginning of an experiment to try to make some money, building up to a real viable income, on the internet.

If you're here, reading this blog, then most likely you are trying to do the same thing. Especially in these trying, economically screwed-up times, we are all looking for something to at least make things a little bit easier on ourselves in the "paying the bills" department. Maybe even looking for that magic bullet, that ONE THING that completely changes our lives forever and keeps us from want of anything.

Well, at this point, I have definitely come to the conclusion that there is NO magic bullet ! On the internet, off the internet, where ever...it just doesn't matter.

But I DO believe decent profits can be had by just about anyone that sets their mind to it. Even though I've tried a number of things to try to make money, I haven't had much success in most of them. But I also haven't given up.

Enter THIS blog, The Work At Home Experiment !

An actual experiment to set out and do all the things the internet gurus tell you to do. ( Or maybe not, since most of them are making money selling the info on how to make money, instead of making the money in reality. I don't have a problem selling anything, even information. But GEEZ ! Some of these guys are real schmucks ! )

I am going to take a journey trying to figure out if some these programs, or at least certain instructions, actually work. AND include a little bit of my own ideas in the mix. Day by day, step by step, I am going to take you with me, telling you exactly what I am doing all along the way.

No fancy blog writing or super clever, witty comedy (unless I get lucky in a moment of inspiration). Just real life experimentation and actual information you can use to take and try to do the same thing. Not only is this blog an experiment and diary to log the things that I am going to be doing, but the site ITSELF is a source of profit at the same time.

As you follow along with me on this experiment, please take the time to donate. ANY amount is greatly appreciated. Thank You !

No comments:

Post a Comment